- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Turmeric Mixed With One Common Thing Could Literally Save Lives
2. Greatly Reduces Inflammation
Curcumin and piperine are the two active ingredients which have the ability to affect more than 700 different genes in the body. In combination, these ingredients can inhibit the activity of COX-2 and 5-LOX, the two enzymes that create inflammation and pain.
3. Supports Weight Loss
If you are looking to lose some weight, black pepper and turmeric can help you with those efforts. Black pepper is a thermogenic compound which speeds up your metabolism, helping you naturally burn more calories. The combination of turmeric and black pepper can lead to a natural feeling of fullness, making these herbs a natural appetite suppressant. Add turmeric and black pepper to just about any meal. You can also put them in vegetable juices and smoothies. Add half a teaspoon of turmeric and a quarter teaspoon of black pepper to your meals or juices each day.
Continue to Page 3