- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Use This One Oil To Prevent Balding, Breaking Or Graying Hair
3. Controls Gray Hair
Like printer ink, as we age, our bodies produce less and less color for new hair that grows. This results in graying hair. You can slow down the graying process by using coconut oil in your daily shower and hair care routine by protecting the scalp and nourishing the hair follicle.
4. Prevents Hair Loss
The rich, healthy fats in coconut oil nourish the hair shaft and scalp, as well as fighting inflammation and bacterial infections of the skin. This can result in fewer lost hairs.
5. Smooth, Shiny, Healthier Looking Hair
Even if you don’t have any of the above problems, but you want truly luscious locks that people will envy (and who doesn’t want that?!) then you want coconut oil! Many people find frizzy hair a real problem in the cold winter months when heaters dry out the hair. Coconut oil will seal in your hair’s natural moisture and add healthy fats so that it looks healthy and smooth, not frizzy and fried. Use it once a week as a deep conditioning treatment, or add some to the ends for shiny, silky hair you can be proud of!
Of course, coconut oil can do much more than just give you beautiful hair. Read all of the articles we have here at NaturalOn and find out how adding coconut oil, with its healthy fats and medium chain fatty acids, can improve your health!