- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
- Do You Have Gluten Sensitivity? 10 Common Symptoms
Useful Acne Stats and Tips Infographic
There is nothing sexy or cute about pimples! Those pesky growths mask a person’s natural beauty and lower the self-esteem.
Pimples are pustules or papules that grow in the skin, which is usually caused by a blockage in the pore. A blocked pore inhibits the secretion of oil into the outer layer of the skin. When these trapped oils are attacked by bacteria, they become inflamed and painful. It is important to determine the cause of acne so that you can prevent it for a clearer skin.
Below are the statistics and facts about acne.
(Click on image to enlarge)