- 10 Everyday Mistakes Even Healthy People Make
- Does Obesity Make Your Brain Age Faster?
- Pineapple Juice Vs Cough Syrup?
- 10 Recipes For Natural Face Masks For Dry Skin
- The Dangers Of Heartburn And Acid Reflux Drugs They Never Tell You About
- Top Tips and Herbs That Will Keep You Warm this Winter
- 10 Super Relaxing and Cleansing Detox Bath Recipes (#5 is Luscious!)
Useful Acne Stats and Tips Infographic
There is nothing sexy or cute about pimples! Those pesky growths mask a person’s natural beauty and lower the self-esteem.
Pimples are pustules or papules that grow in the skin, which is usually caused by a blockage in the pore. A blocked pore inhibits the secretion of oil into the outer layer of the skin. When these trapped oils are attacked by bacteria, they become inflamed and painful. It is important to determine the cause of acne so that you can prevent it for a clearer skin.
Below are the statistics and facts about acne.
(Click on image to enlarge)