- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
Useful Acne Stats and Tips Infographic
There is nothing sexy or cute about pimples! Those pesky growths mask a person’s natural beauty and lower the self-esteem.
Pimples are pustules or papules that grow in the skin, which is usually caused by a blockage in the pore. A blocked pore inhibits the secretion of oil into the outer layer of the skin. When these trapped oils are attacked by bacteria, they become inflamed and painful. It is important to determine the cause of acne so that you can prevent it for a clearer skin.
Below are the statistics and facts about acne.
(Click on image to enlarge)