- Is There A Correlation Between Creativity And Not Socializing?
- 3 Excellent ‘Because’ To Why Sprouted Grains Are Good For You
- 7 Healthy And Easy To Make Salads For Each Day Of Your Week Video
- The Science Of Alcohol Addiction
- Hunger Scale And Guide To Mindful Eating Infographic
- Bountiful Year: What To Eat, When To Eat It Infographic
- Healthy Food Substitutions For A Guilt-Free Diet Infographic
Useful Acne Stats and Tips Infographic
There is nothing sexy or cute about pimples! Those pesky growths mask a person’s natural beauty and lower the self-esteem.
Pimples are pustules or papules that grow in the skin, which is usually caused by a blockage in the pore. A blocked pore inhibits the secretion of oil into the outer layer of the skin. When these trapped oils are attacked by bacteria, they become inflamed and painful. It is important to determine the cause of acne so that you can prevent it for a clearer skin.
Below are the statistics and facts about acne.
(Click on image to enlarge)