- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Want a Healthy Sweet Drink? Check Out This Medicinal Turmeric Tea Recipe!
Drinking turmeric tea, sometimes called Golden Milk, is a terrific way to get all the benefits of turmeric easily. Although the University of Maryland Medical Center says that turmeric is safe to consume when pregnant and while nursing, you should still consult your doctor if you are pregnant, are trying to become pregnant, or if you are nursing.
There are several recipes for turmeric tea and one of them is bound to suit your taste buds.
Turmeric Ginger Tea
- ½ Teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 Teaspoon grated organic ginger
- 1 Teaspoon rice malt syrup ( or raw organic honey)
- 1 Tablespoon organic lemon juice
- 2 Cups purified water
Add all ingredients, except the lemon juice, in a small pot and use a medium flame to heat. Allow this mixture to simmer for about 5 or 10 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in the lemon juice. Strain through a sieve and pour into two cups. Serve warm.
Continue to Page 3