- 4 Healthy Body And Soul Warming Recipes For Cold Winter Days (We Love #1!)
- Eight Smoothie Recipes To Prevent Heart Attacks And Lower Your Risk Of Cancer
- These 10 Ayurvedic Tips Will Keep You Healthy!
- Why Does The Brain Have 2 Halves?
- 14 Non-Toxic Ways To End Stinky Piggies (#12 Will Make You LOL)
- Surprising Signs Your Body Is Too Acidic And 10 Ways To Fix It
- 6 Terrific Tips For Fighting Stomach Flu
Want a Healthy Sweet Drink? Check Out This Medicinal Turmeric Tea Recipe!
Are you looking for a sweet treat occasionally but don’t want something loaded with sugar? This is the answer for you! It smells delicious and can help improve your immune system while you sleep. And who can deny that the benefits of turmeric are endless?
In case you don’t know, or if you need a brush up on the health benefits of turmeric, take a quick look at the wonderful ways turmeric can help you.
- In studies done with mice, turmeric stopped breast cancer from spreading
- Could prevent melanoma and cause the death of existing melanoma cells
- Naturally antiseptic and antibacterial
- Could prevent metastases from occurring in many different types of cancer
- Natural painkiller
- Natural liver detoxifier
- Reduces the risk of childhood leukemia
- May prevent and/or slow the progression of Alzheimer’s disease
- Strong anti-inflammatory agent
- Used in Chinese medicine for depression
- Aids the body in the metabolism of fat
- In studies done with mice , it slowed the progression of MS
- Studies show it can be helpful in the fight against pancreatic cancer
- Stops the growth of new blood vessels in tumors
- Speeds the healing of wounds
- Helps with inflammatory skin issues such as psoriasis
Many health professionals see low grade inflammation as the underlying issue with nearly every illness known to man, so you can’t go wrong when making up some nice turmeric tea any time of the year.
Continue to Page 2