- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Want To Prevent Memory Loss? These 10 Brain Boosting Foods May Help!
4. Red Wine
Antioxidants in red wine may help prevent memory decline associated with aging. Researchers recommend no more than 1 glass per day!!
Nuts are rich in fiber, vitamin E, and polyunsaturated fats, key nutrients in learning and long-term brain health. Walnuts are particularly healthy; however, a handful of any type of nuts each day is recommended to maintain brain health.
6. Bean and Legumes
Bean and legumes such as chickpeas, lima beans, black beans and lentils are rich in nutrients, antioxidants, protein, and iron. Individuals who eat a diet rich in beans and legumes have increased longevity and a decreased risk of stroke. Having a stroke may lead to vascular dementia; therefore, reducing your risk of stroke may reduce your risk of vascular dementia.
7. Coffee and Tea
For a lot of us, drinking coffee or tea plays a role in our everyday thinking. However, it also has long-term benefits. Individuals drinking about 3 cups of coffee per day are significantly less likely to develop dementia later in life. But bigger portions show the adverse effect!
Continue to Page 3