- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Want To Try Making Natural Soap? Here Is How To Start Infographic
Have you ever thought about trying natural alternatives to mainstream skin care essentials? Fortunately, there are many possibilities and recipes you can try out. Coconut oil based beauty products, completely natural skin serums, chemicals-free deodorants – these are just some of the options you can star with.
Making your own handmade soap is also a great alternative to the store-bought hygiene products filled with lots of questionable ingredients. If you want to try conjuring up some organic soap tailored specifically for your needs, take a look at the infographic below to find out the instructions!
Click on image to enlarge