- 10 Recipes for Natural Face Masks for Dry Skin
- 4 Top Foods For Healthy Joints (Just Know It)
- Prevent Hair Loss With These 10 Superfoods Infographic
- 6 Things In Your Everyday Life That Are Dirtier Than A Toilet Seat Video
- Face Care: Do’s And Dont’s For Naturally Beautiful Skin
- 4 Tips To Make Sure You Are Getting The Most Value From Olive Oil
- DIY Natural Organic Make Up Ideas And Recipes Infographic
Want To Try Making Natural Soap? Here Is How To Start Infographic
Have you ever thought about trying natural alternatives to mainstream skin care essentials? Fortunately, there are many possibilities and recipes you can try out. Coconut oil based beauty products, completely natural skin serums, chemicals-free deodorants – these are just some of the options you can star with.
Making your own handmade soap is also a great alternative to the store-bought hygiene products filled with lots of questionable ingredients. If you want to try conjuring up some organic soap tailored specifically for your needs, take a look at the infographic below to find out the instructions!
Click on image to enlarge