- 3 Super Nutrients For Healthier Hair (And The Foods Where You Can Get Them!)
- 17 Secrets To Getting The Perfect Summer Body Infographic
- Grill With A Thrill: The Best Grilling Spices To Use Infographic
- Everything You Need For Healthy Baking: The Best Flour, Sugar, Fat, Egg And Dairy Substitutions Infographic
- The Best Carrier Oils To Use For Acne-Prone Skin Infographic
- 5 Amazing Health Benefits Of Drinking Kombucha Infographic
- Foods To Eat And Avoid For Blackheads-Free Skin Infographic
A Simple Illustrated Guide To Making Your Own Almond Milk Infographic
Have you heard about almond milk? Or maybe you’re already buying it regularly and using for your healthy recipes?
If you’re more or less interested in plant-based food, you’ve probably stumbled upon almond milk somewhere along the line. It’s a popular choice for vegans and those who avoid dairy due to medical conditions.
And the best news is that you don’t even have to buy this dairy alternative at the grocery or health store. It’s so easy to make at home that you’ll be surprised why you didn’t try it before. Here are the instructions.
Click on image to enlarge