- Oolong Tea: Why You Need To Try It Infographic
- Do Breast Cancer Genes Guarantee Cancer?
- Reverse Cavities And Improve Dental Health Naturally Video
- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
- Phytates & Phytic Acid: Friend Or Foe?
- Honey As A Multi-Functional Cure Infographic
- 3 Delicious Ways To Make Healthy Salsa Video
Who Wants To Live Forever? The Science Behind The Increasing Human Lifespan Infographic
We have all been brought up believing that one day, every one of us is going to die. But have you ever considered the possibility of living forever? What if you could be immortal?
For most people, this idea is going to sound like something from science fiction or children’s fairytales. However, no one can argue the fact that life expectancy has been growing rapidly during the last centuries. Will it lead us to immortality?
The infographic below explores different aspects of achieving immortality in the future, as well as the habits of people who live the longest.
Click on image to enlarge