- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Who Wants To Live Forever? The Science Behind The Increasing Human Lifespan Infographic
We have all been brought up believing that one day, every one of us is going to die. But have you ever considered the possibility of living forever? What if you could be immortal?
For most people, this idea is going to sound like something from science fiction or children’s fairytales. However, no one can argue the fact that life expectancy has been growing rapidly during the last centuries. Will it lead us to immortality?
The infographic below explores different aspects of achieving immortality in the future, as well as the habits of people who live the longest.
Click on image to enlarge