- Top 10 Ways To Naturally Get Rid Of Unwanted Body Hair
- 15 Of The Best Kept Secrets For Naturally Beautiful Skin
- Will An Apple A Day Really Keep The Doctor Away?
- Use This One Oil To Prevent Balding, Breaking Or Graying Hair
- Aloe Vera: Recipes That Are More Than Skin Deep!
- 12 Powerful Benefits Of Sesame Seeds
- Useful Tips For Treating Eczema Naturally Video
Do You Wash Your Hands Correctly? 95% Of People Don’t, And It’s Dangerous Infographic
Did you know that the overwhelming majority of people don’t wash their hands properly, which can lead to serious health problems?
The numbers differ slightly by gender. Two in five men and one in four women don’t consider washing their hands important. What’s more surprising, however, is that 95% of those who wash their hands regularly don’t do it properly.
Scientists estimate that the right education on hand hygiene and its daily implementation can prevent a million deaths per year.
Take a look at this infographic to learn all the necessary information for keeping germs off your hands.
Click on image to enlarge