- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Do You Wash Your Hands Correctly? 95% Of People Don’t, And It’s Dangerous Infographic
Did you know that the overwhelming majority of people don’t wash their hands properly, which can lead to serious health problems?
The numbers differ slightly by gender. Two in five men and one in four women don’t consider washing their hands important. What’s more surprising, however, is that 95% of those who wash their hands regularly don’t do it properly.
Scientists estimate that the right education on hand hygiene and its daily implementation can prevent a million deaths per year.
Take a look at this infographic to learn all the necessary information for keeping germs off your hands.
Click on image to enlarge