- Building Perfect Abs Without Getting Up From Your Sofa? Here Is How! Infographic
- How To Store Your Expensive Fruits And Veggies So You Eat More And Waste Less
- Even Your Tampon Isn’t Safe Anymore
- Make Healthy Hot Cocoa From Scratch Video
- How To Treat High Blood Pressure Naturally Infographic
- Want To Live To 100? Top Tips To Do Exactly That
- Devious Name Change For High Fructose Corn Syrup
Do You Wash Your Hands Correctly? 95% Of People Don’t, And It’s Dangerous Infographic
Did you know that the overwhelming majority of people don’t wash their hands properly, which can lead to serious health problems?
The numbers differ slightly by gender. Two in five men and one in four women don’t consider washing their hands important. What’s more surprising, however, is that 95% of those who wash their hands regularly don’t do it properly.
Scientists estimate that the right education on hand hygiene and its daily implementation can prevent a million deaths per year.
Take a look at this infographic to learn all the necessary information for keeping germs off your hands.
Click on image to enlarge