- Is There A Correlation Between Creativity And Not Socializing?
- 3 Excellent ‘Because’ To Why Sprouted Grains Are Good For You
- 7 Healthy And Easy To Make Salads For Each Day Of Your Week Video
- The Science Of Alcohol Addiction
- Hunger Scale And Guide To Mindful Eating Infographic
- Bountiful Year: What To Eat, When To Eat It Infographic
- Healthy Food Substitutions For A Guilt-Free Diet Infographic
There Is A Way To Eat Junk Food Video
Michael Pollan is the author of the book “Food Rules.”
The book contains 64 rules that explain what foods we should eat, and which we should be avoiding.
In the video below he explains one of his rules connected with fast food. According to Michael Pollan, we are allowed to eat junk food, but there are two main rules: 1. cook all junk food you want to eat yourself (never buy pre-prepared “meals”) and 2. don’t overeat even self-cooked food – one “junk” meal a month is considered to be more or less harmless.
What do you think?