- How To Kill The Parasites You Almost Certainly Have (No Matter How Clean You Are!)
- This Natural Diet Is The Credit To Health And Longevity Of Many Japanese People
- The Amazing Health Benefits Of Hugging!
- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
There Is A Way To Eat Junk Food Video
Michael Pollan is the author of the book “Food Rules.”
The book contains 64 rules that explain what foods we should eat, and which we should be avoiding.
In the video below he explains one of his rules connected with fast food. According to Michael Pollan, we are allowed to eat junk food, but there are two main rules: 1. cook all junk food you want to eat yourself (never buy pre-prepared “meals”) and 2. don’t overeat even self-cooked food – one “junk” meal a month is considered to be more or less harmless.
What do you think?