- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
There Is A Way To Eat Junk Food Video
Michael Pollan is the author of the book “Food Rules.”
The book contains 64 rules that explain what foods we should eat, and which we should be avoiding.
In the video below he explains one of his rules connected with fast food. According to Michael Pollan, we are allowed to eat junk food, but there are two main rules: 1. cook all junk food you want to eat yourself (never buy pre-prepared “meals”) and 2. don’t overeat even self-cooked food – one “junk” meal a month is considered to be more or less harmless.
What do you think?