- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
- Your First Aid Kit – Herbal Essentials Infographic
- Looking Beautiful Without Makeup? Here Is How Video
- Roasted Beet Hummus – Is It Better Than The Original? Video
- Evening Habits That Are Ruining Your Sleep Video
- How Do You Treat A Bee Sting Naturally? Video
- 4 DIY Exfoliating Body Scrubs You Make At Home Video
There Is A Way To Eat Junk Food Video
Michael Pollan is the author of the book “Food Rules.”
The book contains 64 rules that explain what foods we should eat, and which we should be avoiding.
In the video below he explains one of his rules connected with fast food. According to Michael Pollan, we are allowed to eat junk food, but there are two main rules: 1. cook all junk food you want to eat yourself (never buy pre-prepared “meals”) and 2. don’t overeat even self-cooked food – one “junk” meal a month is considered to be more or less harmless.
What do you think?