- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
What Is Longan Fruit And How Can It Be Beneficial For You? Video
Have you heard of longan fruit yet? That’s the alternation on its original Chinese name “long yan rou”, which can be translated to English as “dragon’s eye”. It has been used in the Eastern medicine for centuries and is believed to have healing powers for improving sleep, calming down rapid heartbeat and anxiety, supporting spleen and blood health, as well as improving the skin condition.
Watch the video featured below to learn more details about the dragon eye fruit and the possible health benefits it can provide. Did you find it interesting? Let us know in the comment section.