- 4 Healthy Body And Soul Warming Recipes For Cold Winter Days (We Love #1!)
- Eight Smoothie Recipes To Prevent Heart Attacks And Lower Your Risk Of Cancer
- These 10 Ayurvedic Tips Will Keep You Healthy!
- Why Does The Brain Have 2 Halves?
- 14 Non-Toxic Ways To End Stinky Piggies (#12 Will Make You LOL)
- Surprising Signs Your Body Is Too Acidic And 10 Ways To Fix It
- 6 Terrific Tips For Fighting Stomach Flu
What Is Longan Fruit And How Can It Be Beneficial For You? Video
Have you heard of longan fruit yet? That’s the alternation on its original Chinese name “long yan rou”, which can be translated to English as “dragon’s eye”. It has been used in the Eastern medicine for centuries and is believed to have healing powers for improving sleep, calming down rapid heartbeat and anxiety, supporting spleen and blood health, as well as improving the skin condition.
Watch the video featured below to learn more details about the dragon eye fruit and the possible health benefits it can provide. Did you find it interesting? Let us know in the comment section.