- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
A Little Alcohol Or Non At All? What Does The Science Say? Video
Most of us in the healthy lifestyle community (as well as beyond it) are pretty aware that alcohol is bad for us. Or are we? Sure, drinking to the point of drunken slumber and developing an alcohol addiction aren’t good by any means. But what about a glass of fine wine now and then – isn’t it supposed to improve your cardiovascular health?
So, a little alcohol or non at all? What is better for our health? Watch the video featured below to learn the scientific opinion on this question. Also, don’t forget to let us know what you think in the comments below.