- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
What Natural Appetite Suppressant Can Keep You Feeling Full with No Cravings?
Another easy alternative to helping you feel more full and satisfied after meals is to eat plenty of green vegetables such as broccoli, cabbage, and spinach. You can eat a huge amount of these veggies for almost no calories. These foods will do the same thing because the volume of food can be huge but the calorie count remains very small.
Many people find that by drinking water they can get the same results. Try drinking a full glass of water before your meal and then again about 20 minutes after your meal. This can also lead to making you feel fuller and allow you to eat less.
If those hedonic hunger or cravings should take ahold of you, try drinking some water, maybe eat some organic, steamed green veggies and see if those cravings stop. Although you cannot buy thylakoid supplements in the US, you can also buy spinach extract in most health food stores and try adding it to your morning smoothie and see if this method works for you as it did for the women in this study.
Schlundt DG, Hill JO, Sbrocco T, Pope-Cordle J, & Sharp T (1992) The role of breakfast in the treatment of obesity: a randomized clinical trial. Am J Clin Nutr 55:645-651.
Vander Wal JS, Gupta A, Khosla P, & Dhurandhar NV (2008) Egg breakfast enhances weight loss. Int, J Obesity 32:1545-1551.