- Having Panic Attacks? Here Are The Best Essential Oils That Can Help Video
- 7 Natural Drinks You Can Make For Better Sleep Infographic
- Top 7 Alkaline Foods For Warding Off Diseases Infographic
- 7 Unexpected Health Benefits Of Activated Charcoal Infographic
- Healthy Cookies: 3 Delicious Ways Video
- Sunflower Seeds And Their Amazing Benefits Infographic
- Waking Up Early Is Easy With These 10 Effortless Tricks Infographic
Are You A Yoga Fan? Try This Traditional Yogi Tea Recipe Video
The title is a bit misleading. Whether you practice yoga or not is of little importance, because you can enjoy the benefits of this traditional Ayurvedic tea regardless. It’s the perfect beverage to sip on after a good yoga practice, or when you want to warm up on a rainy day.
Used in traditional Indian medicine, this tea is a mixture of spices with healing properties for optimal health and well-being. Among other things, it improves digestion, boosts energy, strengthens mental health and helps prevent colds and flu.
Let yoga teacher Adriene lead you through the process of preparing this tea step by step.