- 12 Superior Herbs And Spices To Fight The Battle Of The Bulge
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Of This Delicious Tropical Fruit, And Don’t Forget The Seeds!
- The Morning Drink that will Give You a Healthy Liver
- How To Save Real Money On Real Food
- Top Ways To Make Your Coffee Or Tea Habit Healthier
- Danger Signs You Have Poor Circulation and How to Fix It Naturally
- The Super Anti-Aging Oil You’ve Never Heard About
Are You A Yoga Fan? Try This Traditional Yogi Tea Recipe Video
The title is a bit misleading. Whether you practice yoga or not is of little importance, because you can enjoy the benefits of this traditional Ayurvedic tea regardless. It’s the perfect beverage to sip on after a good yoga practice, or when you want to warm up on a rainy day.
Used in traditional Indian medicine, this tea is a mixture of spices with healing properties for optimal health and well-being. Among other things, it improves digestion, boosts energy, strengthens mental health and helps prevent colds and flu.
Let yoga teacher Adriene lead you through the process of preparing this tea step by step.