- 6 Things In Your Everyday Life That Are Dirtier Than A Toilet Seat Video
- Face Care: Do’s And Dont’s For Naturally Beautiful Skin
- 4 Tips To Make Sure You Are Getting The Most Value From Olive Oil
- DIY Natural Organic Make Up Ideas And Recipes Infographic
- Everything You Need To Know About Slow Cookers Video
- Radish: 13 Facts To Say ‘Yes’ To This Vegetable! (And Bonus Recipe!)
- 3 Super Nutrients For Healthier Hair (And The Foods Where You Can Get Them!)
Are You A Yoga Fan? Try This Traditional Yogi Tea Recipe Video
The title is a bit misleading. Whether you practice yoga or not is of little importance, because you can enjoy the benefits of this traditional Ayurvedic tea regardless. It’s the perfect beverage to sip on after a good yoga practice, or when you want to warm up on a rainy day.
Used in traditional Indian medicine, this tea is a mixture of spices with healing properties for optimal health and well-being. Among other things, it improves digestion, boosts energy, strengthens mental health and helps prevent colds and flu.
Let yoga teacher Adriene lead you through the process of preparing this tea step by step.