- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Are You A Yoga Fan? Try This Traditional Yogi Tea Recipe Video
The title is a bit misleading. Whether you practice yoga or not is of little importance, because you can enjoy the benefits of this traditional Ayurvedic tea regardless. It’s the perfect beverage to sip on after a good yoga practice, or when you want to warm up on a rainy day.
Used in traditional Indian medicine, this tea is a mixture of spices with healing properties for optimal health and well-being. Among other things, it improves digestion, boosts energy, strengthens mental health and helps prevent colds and flu.
Let yoga teacher Adriene lead you through the process of preparing this tea step by step.