- 7 Harmful Ingredients You May Be Eating Every Day Without Even Realizing It
- These Herbal Remedies Will Help You Get A Great Night’s Sleep!
- Do You Have A Salt Tooth?
- 8 Reasons We Get Bags Under Our Eyes
- Avocados: You Cannot Afford Not To Eat Them
- 15 Important Facts You Need To Know About Caffeine
- Reasons Why You Should Learn To Love This Veggie If You Don’t Already
Are You A Yoga Fan? Try This Traditional Yogi Tea Recipe Video
The title is a bit misleading. Whether you practice yoga or not is of little importance, because you can enjoy the benefits of this traditional Ayurvedic tea regardless. It’s the perfect beverage to sip on after a good yoga practice, or when you want to warm up on a rainy day.
Used in traditional Indian medicine, this tea is a mixture of spices with healing properties for optimal health and well-being. Among other things, it improves digestion, boosts energy, strengthens mental health and helps prevent colds and flu.
Let yoga teacher Adriene lead you through the process of preparing this tea step by step.