- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Yoga Pose For the 1st Day Of Your Menstrual Cycle Video
87% of women have some kind of discomfort during these days, especially during the early part of the cycle.
A great majority of professional yogis discourage yoga practice during this period. But at least one yoga pose is still harmless during menstruation. Moreover, it’s even beneficial for women’s health. The pose should be done on the first day of your menstrual cycle. It will help you relax, get rid of bad thoughts and stress, fight depression, and put yourself in a much better mood.
Can you guess what this pose is? Watch the video below and find out.