- 8 Ways You May Be Able To Reverse, Delay, Or Prevent Alzheimer’s Disease
- Fight And Prevent Cancer With This Type Of Diet
- Plastic Water Bottles: Are They Dangerous? Video
- Guidelines For Safe Food Handling To Prevent Foodborne Disease
- How To Lower Your Risk Of Colon Cancer
- 10 Of The Most Common Myths About Aging
- Could This Be The Number One Anti-Aging Drink? Video
Yoga Pose For the 1st Day Of Your Menstrual Cycle Video
87% of women have some kind of discomfort during these days, especially during the early part of the cycle.
A great majority of professional yogis discourage yoga practice during this period. But at least one yoga pose is still harmless during menstruation. Moreover, it’s even beneficial for women’s health. The pose should be done on the first day of your menstrual cycle. It will help you relax, get rid of bad thoughts and stress, fight depression, and put yourself in a much better mood.
Can you guess what this pose is? Watch the video below and find out.