- A Little Alcohol Or Non At All? What Does The Science Say? Video
- Struggling With Acne? These Are The Foods You Need To Avoid Video
- 9 Herbs You Can Grow In Water On Your Windowsill Video
- Delicious DIY Organic Chocolate Face Mask You’ll Want To Eat Video
- Learn How You Can Make All-Natural Shower Gel Video
- Weird Dehydration Warning Signs You Shouldn’t Ignore Video
- Do Calcium Supplements Really Work For Treating Osteoporosis? Video
If You’re Craving Sugar, This Deficiency Might Be The Cause Video
If you one of the people belonging to the sweet tooth club, you know how tough it can be to control your cravings. Having another piece of sweet desert might not seem like a big deal, but it can easily turn into a binge eating episode.
Did you know that sugar is 8 times more addictive than cocaine? Just take a moment and think about it. It’s no wonder that so many of us are literally hooked on it and have real difficulties with keeping ourselves away from all kinds of sugary desserts.
However, there are some solutions for quitting the sugar habit. Learn which deficiency can be the underlying cause of it.