- Make Your Home Smell Like Sunshine With These Summertime Essential Oil Blends Infographic
- Quick Vegan Breakfast Ideas You Can Make In 5 Minutes Video
- Kombucha: Pros and Cons Of The New Popular Fermented Beverage Video
- The Secrets Of Culinary Oils Infographic
- Learn About The Best Ingredients For A Detox Smoothie Infographic
- Why Do Mosquitos Bite You?
- Homeopathy VS Naturopathy
If You’re Craving Sugar, This Deficiency Might Be The Cause Video
If you one of the people belonging to the sweet tooth club, you know how tough it can be to control your cravings. Having another piece of sweet desert might not seem like a big deal, but it can easily turn into a binge eating episode.
Did you know that sugar is 8 times more addictive than cocaine? Just take a moment and think about it. It’s no wonder that so many of us are literally hooked on it and have real difficulties with keeping ourselves away from all kinds of sugary desserts.
However, there are some solutions for quitting the sugar habit. Learn which deficiency can be the underlying cause of it.