- The Potato: Nutritional Facts About The World’s Tastiest Vegetable Infographic
- The 4 Food Groups That Will Save Your Eyesight! (You’ll Be Amazed By #4!)
- 3 Effective Home Remedies For Kidney Stones
- Improve Your Intelligence, Detox, Fight Cancer, And More With This 1 Drink
- 7 Harmful Ingredients You May Be Eating Every Day Without Even Realizing It
- These Herbal Remedies Will Help You Get A Great Night’s Sleep!
- Do You Have A Salt Tooth?
If You’re Craving Sugar, This Deficiency Might Be The Cause Video
If you one of the people belonging to the sweet tooth club, you know how tough it can be to control your cravings. Having another piece of sweet desert might not seem like a big deal, but it can easily turn into a binge eating episode.
Did you know that sugar is 8 times more addictive than cocaine? Just take a moment and think about it. It’s no wonder that so many of us are literally hooked on it and have real difficulties with keeping ourselves away from all kinds of sugary desserts.
However, there are some solutions for quitting the sugar habit. Learn which deficiency can be the underlying cause of it.