- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
If You’re Craving Sugar, This Deficiency Might Be The Cause Video
If you one of the people belonging to the sweet tooth club, you know how tough it can be to control your cravings. Having another piece of sweet desert might not seem like a big deal, but it can easily turn into a binge eating episode.
Did you know that sugar is 8 times more addictive than cocaine? Just take a moment and think about it. It’s no wonder that so many of us are literally hooked on it and have real difficulties with keeping ourselves away from all kinds of sugary desserts.
However, there are some solutions for quitting the sugar habit. Learn which deficiency can be the underlying cause of it.