- A Visit to the Salon Could Damage Your Health, Can It?
- Perfecting Your Salad Game: Salad Dressing Mixology Infographic
- Shelling Beans Contain A Treasure Chest of Nutrition
- The Best Tips For Beating Stress And Boosting Happiness Infographic
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate: Safe Or Dangerous? Video
- What Is “Helper’s High” And How Volunteering Can Make Your Life Healthier And Happier Infographic
- Yoga Sequence For A Fresh Morning Start Video
A 3 Step Guide To A Perfect Diabetic-Friendly Smoothie Infographic
Having been diagnosed with diabetes should not be a reason to cut out from your diets the foods and drinks that you like. However, it requires you to rethink your nutritional choices and maybe make some changes to make it healthier and more diabetic-friendly.
A great idea to take a closer look at your your everyday diet and nutritional habits, including snacks, dishes and drinks. For example, some fruits are known to be a better choice for anyone trying to make better dietary choices.
Take a look at the infographic featured below to learn how you can make a perfect diabetic-friendly smoothie in 3 simple steps.
Click on image to enlarge