- 12 Mental Benefits You Can Get From Exercise Infographic
- Glutathione: What Is It And Why You Should Start Taking It Now!
- Here Are 4 Steps You Can Take To Naturally Lower Cholesterol Video
- Red Seaweed’s Power To Fight Cancer & More
- 13 Yoga Poses For Inner Peace During Stressful Times Infographic
- New Research Finds Post-Birth Depression Can Occur In Fathers, Too
- A 10-Minute Workout For Perfect Abs Video
5 Benefits Of Drinking Water Infographic
Up to 60% of the human body consists of water. So naturally, water is essential for our health and well-being.
The most common recommendation for keeping your body balanced and hydrated is to drink about 8 glasses of water every day. You’ve probably heard that already. But do you know what the benefits of drinking a sufficient amount of water on a daily basis are? After all, it’s hard to stick to rules and recommendations if you don’t know why exactly you should do it.
Look at the infographic below to learn about the scientifically proven effects of hydration vs. dehydration.
Click on image to enlarge