- Taking Turmeric? It’s Not Doing Squat Unless You Are Taking Other Things Too
- Healthy Vegan Meals That Cost Less Than $2 Video
- Understanding Addiction: How Does It Happen? Infographic
- Does Nutrition Really Affect Your Stress Levels?
- Are Vitamin D Supplements Effective For Diabetes, Weight Loss, And Blood Pressure? Video
- Are You Aware Of These Food Industry Lies? Infographic
- Sugar: Is It As Addictive As Drugs? Video
5 MIY Natural Facial and Body Scrubs for Beautiful Winter Skin
Everyone knows how dry and dull winter skin can become. Between the below zero temperatures, the biting winds, and super dry inside air, it can take a real toll on your skin, especially on your face.
Thirsty, irritated skin needs a little extra attention to keep it looking its best. To give it the care it deserves, try one of these super rejuvenating face scrubs. Although they are designed for your face, there is nothing wrong with using these on your body as well.
No matter what the weatherman says is on the horizon, at least your skin can be bright and clear! Check out our 5 terrific face and body scrubs for some beautiful skin this winter:
Winter Superfruit Scrub
What a wonderful winter snack – for your skin! With natural exfoliating alpha hydroxy fruit acid and more vitamin C than an orange, kiwi will help to give your skin more elasticity and make it softer than you thought possible.
- 2 Kiwi fruits, peeled
- 3 Tablespoons plain, unflavored yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 Tablespoon almond or olive oil. Find out top 10 beauty oils you should be aware of.
- Place all items in your blender and mix well on the lowest speed
- It’s ready to use to wash your face! All of those little kiwi seeds will naturally exfoliate your skin.
- You can also use it like a mask. Apply to your face, allow to dry, and then rinse off.