- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
5 MIY Natural Facial and Body Scrubs for Beautiful Winter Skin
Coffee & Coconut Face and Body Scrubbing Cubes
Sometimes, scrubs in your shower are so messy. The container gets moldy, it’s hard to clean, and they can just be so YUCKY. (Unless you are lucky enough to have the perfect squeeze bottle that doesn’t get clogged, but do those things even exist?) This is a great way to use a scrub and not store it in the bathroom: personalized scrubbing cubes! Caffeine is a great way to help reduce cellulite naturally. Caffeine is absorbed into your skin, and then it removes the excess fluid in those annoying cellulite filled thighs, so don’t use decaf in this one! Read more about benefits of coconut oil.
- 2 Cups used coffee grounds, dry or nearly dry
- 1 Cup coconut oil
- 15 to 30 Drops of essential oil of your choice. A nice choice for beginners would be a mixture of sweet orange oil and lemon grass oil
- Silicon ice cube trays (you can also use silicon baking trays in pretty shapes like hearts or flowers or whatever design you like
- In a large bowl, mix together the coffee grounds and coconut oil. If the coconut oil has hardened, heat it just a bit to make it turn to its liquid form.
- When those two items are well mixed, add your essential oils. You can add more or less depending on how strongly you would like your scrub to smell.
- When everything is well mixed, spoon it into your molds and place it in the freezer.
- Allow to sit for at least a few hours until fully hardened.
- Pop your scrub out of the mold. Store in an airtight container.