- How To Make A Perfect Broccoli Salad Video
- Saffron: The Magic Spice You Need To Be Eating More Of
- Chamomile, Ginger, Or Peppermint? Health Benefits Of Herbal Tea Infographic
- Can Eating Too Much Fruit Be Dangerous? Video
- Is Turmeric More Effective Than Medication?
- Is Soda Really Bad For Your Teeth? Infographic
- Everything You Need To Know About Incense Infographic
Why Bok Choy Is Good For Your Health Video
Bok choy is a white Chinese cabbage that has been a part of Asian cuisine for more than 5 thousand years. Over the centuries, this powerful vegetable managed to spread all around the globe.
Bok choy belongs to the cruciferous vegetable family and has delicate flavor, which makes it great for various dishes, as well as for eating raw.
The nutritional value of bok choy puts it on the list of the most beneficial vegetables. It contains high levels of beta-carotene and a wide variety of vitamins, including K, A and C.
Write what you think about the video in the comment section below!