- Flax Vs Chia: Which Superseed To Choose? Infographic
- 5 Ultimate Health Benefits Of Maca Root Infographic
- 9 Ways You Can Test Positive For Drugs
- 17 Superfoods For Relieving Stress And Lifting Your Mood Infographic
- Turmeric: The Perfect Spice To Keep You Warm And Healthy During Winter Infographic
- Priceless Tips For Avoiding Food Poisoning
- Is Your Healthy Diet Killing You? Infographic
Why Bok Choy Is Good For Your Health Video
Bok choy is a white Chinese cabbage that has been a part of Asian cuisine for more than 5 thousand years. Over the centuries, this powerful vegetable managed to spread all around the globe.
Bok choy belongs to the cruciferous vegetable family and has delicate flavor, which makes it great for various dishes, as well as for eating raw.
The nutritional value of bok choy puts it on the list of the most beneficial vegetables. It contains high levels of beta-carotene and a wide variety of vitamins, including K, A and C.
Write what you think about the video in the comment section below!