- 10 Best Ways You Can Lose Weight Fast
- 3 Easy Fish Recipes For A Healthy Dinner Video
- Vitamin C Treatment Can Help Prevent Arterial Arrhythmia
- 12 Mental Benefits You Can Get From Exercise Infographic
- Glutathione: What Is It And Why You Should Start Taking It Now!
- Here Are 4 Steps You Can Take To Naturally Lower Cholesterol Video
- Red Seaweed’s Power To Fight Cancer & More
Why Bok Choy Is Good For Your Health Video
Bok choy is a white Chinese cabbage that has been a part of Asian cuisine for more than 5 thousand years. Over the centuries, this powerful vegetable managed to spread all around the globe.
Bok choy belongs to the cruciferous vegetable family and has delicate flavor, which makes it great for various dishes, as well as for eating raw.
The nutritional value of bok choy puts it on the list of the most beneficial vegetables. It contains high levels of beta-carotene and a wide variety of vitamins, including K, A and C.
Write what you think about the video in the comment section below!