- Your Ultimate Nutrition & Fitness Cheat Sheet Infographic
- Does Aspartame Cause Cancer? This Information Could Save Your Life Video
- Older Mothers More Likely To Have Twins? Some Interesting Facts About Older Parents
- GMOs In The USA: What’s The Big Deal? Infographic
- 10 Best Ways You Can Lose Weight Fast
- 3 Easy Fish Recipes For A Healthy Dinner Video
- Vitamin C Treatment Can Help Prevent Arterial Arrhythmia
Minerals: Where They Can Be Found And What They Do
How much do you know about the importance of minerals in your diet?
Just like vitamins, they are vital for your health and almost every single process that occurs in your body.
For example, minerals like calcium, magnesium, and phosphorus are known as the essential builders of our bone and tooth structure. Iron is responsible for carrying oxygen in the blood, and zinc works to repair and renew body tissues.
Take a look at the infographic below to find out more about different minerals and their most common sources.
Click on image to enlarge