- A Low-Impact Cardio Workout For Beginners Video
- Delicious Replacements For Bad Carbs Meals
- Your Ultimate Nutrition & Fitness Cheat Sheet Infographic
- Does Aspartame Cause Cancer? This Information Could Save Your Life Video
- Older Mothers More Likely To Have Twins? Some Interesting Facts About Older Parents
- GMOs In The USA: What’s The Big Deal? Infographic
- 10 Best Ways You Can Lose Weight Fast
Top 20 Anti-Cancer Herbs and Plants
The idea that simple herbs and plants can have anti-cancer effects is sometimes a controversial subject. Although many people have experienced their benefits, there are still a great many skeptics. However, for those of you, who are interested in this information and wish to apply it to your life, we have compiled a list of the top 20 herbs and medicinal plants that have had scientific research applied to them and received positive outcomes in the area of fighting cancer.
1. Ginger Root
Gingerol, the active ingredient in ginger root, got a great deal of attention, especially in clinical trials, in an attempt to determine its potential to stop or prevent certain cancers. Results from these pharmacological experiments show that ginger might inhibit the growth of tumors in human beings. In cases of ovarian cancer, researchers found that gingerol caused cancer cell death, reduced inflammation, and improved immune function. Research also shows that it might offer protection from colon cancer as well.
In many Asian countries, especially in India, ginger root is a part of their everyday diet. India has some of the lowest cancer rates of any country in the world. Besides, ginger is well known to have natural anti-viral, anti-fungal, anti-parasitic, antioxidant, and antibacterial properties.
Continue to Page 2