- If You’re Stressed, Rosemary Can Help
- Study Suggests That Eating Fish Can Reduce Cardiac Death
- You Won’t Believe This Creamy Pasta Recipe Is Vegan & Gluten Free Video
- Chocolate Smoothies – 3 Healthy Recipes Worth Giving A Try Video
- Protecting Your DNA And Profiting Too
- Beneficial Weeds You Must Know About
- These 8 Products Will Lighten Knees And Elbows Naturally
10 Foods You Can Eat to Relive Stress
Stress affects people in different ways. Some people lose their appetites while other find they are constantly hungry, or that they crave certain foods. Why is it when we are stressed that we crave those fatty or sugar filled junk foods, which only sabotages our diet and efforts at eating healthy?
Here is a list of 10 great foods that can feed our cravings without kicking our healthy eating habits to the curb.
1. Dark Chocolate
See? You don’t have to suffer when you are stressed, there is still chocolate! Dark chocolate, that is. Dark chocolate has magnesium and theobromine, both of which are a natural way to improve your mood.
Be sure you get a good source of organic, raw chocolate, and don’t go crazy eating pounds of it. Just an ounce or two should do the trick.