- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
10 Foods You Can Eat to Relive Stress
Stress affects people in different ways. Some people lose their appetites while other find they are constantly hungry, or that they crave certain foods. Why is it when we are stressed that we crave those fatty or sugar filled junk foods, which only sabotages our diet and efforts at eating healthy?
Here is a list of 10 great foods that can feed our cravings without kicking our healthy eating habits to the curb.
1. Dark Chocolate
See? You don’t have to suffer when you are stressed, there is still chocolate! Dark chocolate, that is. Dark chocolate has magnesium and theobromine, both of which are a natural way to improve your mood.
Be sure you get a good source of organic, raw chocolate, and don’t go crazy eating pounds of it. Just an ounce or two should do the trick.