- 4 Healthy Body And Soul Warming Recipes For Cold Winter Days (We Love #1!)
- Eight Smoothie Recipes To Prevent Heart Attacks And Lower Your Risk Of Cancer
- These 10 Ayurvedic Tips Will Keep You Healthy!
- Why Does The Brain Have 2 Halves?
- 14 Non-Toxic Ways To End Stinky Piggies (#12 Will Make You LOL)
- Surprising Signs Your Body Is Too Acidic And 10 Ways To Fix It
- 6 Terrific Tips For Fighting Stomach Flu
10 Foods You Can Eat to Relive Stress
Stress affects people in different ways. Some people lose their appetites while other find they are constantly hungry, or that they crave certain foods. Why is it when we are stressed that we crave those fatty or sugar filled junk foods, which only sabotages our diet and efforts at eating healthy?
Here is a list of 10 great foods that can feed our cravings without kicking our healthy eating habits to the curb.
1. Dark Chocolate
See? You don’t have to suffer when you are stressed, there is still chocolate! Dark chocolate, that is. Dark chocolate has magnesium and theobromine, both of which are a natural way to improve your mood.
Be sure you get a good source of organic, raw chocolate, and don’t go crazy eating pounds of it. Just an ounce or two should do the trick.