- Waking Up Early Is Easy With These 10 Effortless Tricks Infographic
- The Healthiest Way To Prepare Onions Video
- Healthy Meal Prep Basics For Beginners Video
- Your Guide To Identifying And Cooking Edible Mushrooms Infographic
- 8 Best Herbs To Use For Digestive Health Infographic
- Hidden Dangers Of Mammograms All Women Should Know About
- Why Is Butter Better?
10 Quick And Natural Ways How To Get Rid Of Bloating
Every once in a while you may find yourself with a bloated feeling and/or a distended belly. There are a number of reasons why you may be feeling this way so it’s important to go through the causes. Once you identify them, you can go through the list of ways you can relieve bloating naturally.
Causes for Feeling Bloated
- A buildup of gas
- Certain foods
- Chewing gum
- Smoking cigarettes
- Swallowing air as you drink or eat
- Eating or drinking too much
- Foods that contain sugar alcohols, mostly found in sugar-free items
- Being constipated
- Serious health issues such as diabetes, ulcerative colitis, and Crohn’s disease
- Food allergies to wheat or dairy
If you suffer from any of these causes on a regular basis, or even from time-to-time, try out this list of natural treatments and find the ways that work for you.
1. Stop Triggering your Bloating
The following foods could aggravate your digestive system and result in bloating, you’d better stay away from eating too much of these products:
2. Add Peppermint to your Diet
Sipping on peppermint tea will help to relieve your uncomfortable symptoms right away. A clinical trial showed that those who were given peppermint oil to eliminate their bloodedness had an almost 54% improvement over the other group who only took fiber and had a 28% improvement.
Continue to Page 2