- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
10 Shocking Places You Would Never Expect to Find Fluoride!
8. Citrus fruits
These are another fruit that gets sprayed with cryolite, a fluoride based pesticide. Although you can remove most of the fluoride and pesticide by peeling things like oranges, lemons, and grapefruit, other fruits, such as pears and apples, are typically consumed with the skin on.
You would think these might be safe because these are grown underground, but they absorb this toxin as well. Potatoes have tested as high as 22PPM on the outside and 2 PPM inside.
10. Black and Green Tea
Read your label carefully! Your teas should always be certified organic. Even tea leaves are sprayed with cryolite and this substance will be in the leaves. It then transfers to your water when you boil it. If you haven’t heard, boiling fluoride does not kill it; it will only make it stronger. Read more about the shocking truth about teas from India.
One of the main lessons we can learn from this list is that processed foods and non-organic foods contain dangerous chemicals and pesticides, as well as additional fluoride. Imagine how much fluoride a person can consume through toothpaste, mouthwash, water, juice or sports drinks, chicken, tea, and conventional fruits and vegetables. It’s mind blowing to say the least!
Also, friends, if you think bottled water is safer than tap water because you think it does not contain fluoride, you are wrong. Unless you are drinking bottled water that states “fluoride free”, your water probably contains some level of fluoride. Your best bet for getting pure water is to filter the water from your own tap. Find out more dangers you never knew of bottled water.