- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
10 Sweet Ways Honey Can Improve Your Life
5. Ease a Sore Throat
This is perhaps one of the most traditional ways honey is used. When a sore throat strikes due to a cold, the flu, or other types of viruses, a spoonful of honey goes a long way. You can also add some to a cup of herbal tea with lemon to stop laryngitis in its tracks.
6. Alleviates Sinus Congestion
When you have plugged sinuses, everything seems to hurt. You can drain your sinuses naturally by mixing a tablespoon or so of raw, organic honey with a cup of ginger or burdock root tea and breathing in the steam while you drink.
7. Speeds Recovery and Fights Viruses
At the first sign of a cold or the flu, use honey early and often. Honey mixed in herbal tea or simply swallowed by the spoonful will help to kill the virus and allow you to get the rest you need by alleviating sore throats and stopping those nagging coughs that keep you awake at night.
Continue to Page 4