- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
10 Ways To Improve Productivity And Feel Good Doing It!
If you want to improve productivity and be happy about it, then you need to dramatically increase the dopamine levels in your brain.
“How the heck can I do that?” you might be asking yourself. Believe it or not, it’s not nearly as difficult as it sounds.
Who doesn’t want to be more focused, improve your motivation, become more productive, and feel happier all at the same time? Everyone does, of course!
We are going to tell you 10 ways that you can increase your dopamine levels starting today: No pills, no doctors, no fancy gadgets, just you and few helpful tips.
Keep reading! Who knows? Perhaps by this time next year, your boss will be handing you a great big promotion!
1. Clean Out the Toxins
As amazing as our bodies might be sometimes, they still accumulate toxins, yeast, and tons of bacteria that is hard on the body. Endotoxins cause the immune system to become overloaded and inhibit the production of dopamine in the brain. Get rid of those endotoxins by eating more fermented foods such as kimchee, sauerkraut, and pickles; getting plenty of sleep; avoiding sugar; and doing a good detox program once or twice each year.
2. Avoid Addiction
We aren’t necessarily talking about drugs — we are talking about all kinds of addictions such as alcohol, shopping, sex, food, and porn. Addictive behaviors actually have the complete opposite effect on our levels of dopamine in the long run. When we become addicted to something, that “reward” button in the brain goes into overdrive and we simply search for the quick fix. This is not a sustainable solution for the production of more dopamine. Get your addictions under control.
3. Consider Supplements
While there are plenty of other ways to increase dopamine levels, sometimes we are facing a time crunch. There are a couple of supplements you can take, if you like, to give you that push start on the road towards increasing dopamine levels:
- L-theanine – increases several types of neurotransmitters, including dopamine.
- Acetyl-l-Tyrosine – this is a building block of dopamine
- Curcumin – super anti-inflammatory which makes it easier for the brain to make dopamine
- Ginkgo biloba – this ancient herb not only stimulates the production of dopamine, but it keeps dopamine circulating in the brain for longer periods of time
4. Check Off Small Tasks
Believe it or not, your “to-do” list can increase dopamine levels in the brain. It doesn’t matter if the task is large or small — for some reason, when we feel organized and complete tasks, checking them off of a list stimulates the production of dopamine. This is probably due to the satisfaction that we feel when we check off those completed tasks. So write down even the mundane and then check that puppy off your list for a dopamine rush.
Continue to Page 2