- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
10 Best Ways You Can Lose Weight Fast
7. Keep a food journal
This is the key to successful weight loss. Keep track of everything you eat. The more honest you are with writing down your food intake, the more weight you will lose. You will be surprised at how much you are actually eating. If you find that you are not losing as much weight as you thought you would, check your food journal. The truth behind your lack of weight loss will be found in your journal.
8. Get rid of any tempting foods in your house
Make sure that you get rid of any foods that you find tempting in your house. If they are not there you will not succumb to having “just a bite.”
KEEP READING: 5 Ways You’re Sabotaging Your Weight Loss Goals
9. Have snacks that you enjoy on hand
Make sure that you have plenty of fresh fruit available to you. Cut up celery sticks and have baby carrots washed and ready with a low cal or low carb dip in case you need to grab something quick to snack on. Hard-boiled eggs, string cheese, and everything you need to put together a quick salad should be at the ready in your fridge.
10. Find an eating plan that allows foods you love
If you love potatoes, chips, and sandwiches, a low carbohydrate diet plan is not for you. A low-calorie plan will let you eat the foods you love based on portion control. You will just learn how to eat less but still be able to eat your favorite foods. If you love bacon, eggs, and cheese, the low carb plan will work like a charm for you. Find the right plan so you don’t quit after a few days because you miss your favorite foods.
Don’t forget to set your goals and reward yourself when you reach them. Buy yourself one new outfit for every 5 to 10 pounds that you lose. It will be a reminder of your progress and make you feel good about yourself.