- This Natural Diet Is The Credit To Health And Longevity Of Many Japanese People
- The Amazing Health Benefits Of Hugging!
- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
GMOs In The USA: What’s The Big Deal? Infographic
You probably know that GMOs are organisms that were modified in some way or another by the means of genetic engineering.
In many cases, GMOs are infused with DNA from different organisms, such as plants, bacteria or animals, and are therefore called “transgenic.”
What do you think? Don’t forget to write in the comment section down below!
Click on image to enlarge