- Phytates & Phytic Acid: Friend Or Foe?
- Honey As A Multi-Functional Cure Infographic
- 3 Delicious Ways To Make Healthy Salsa Video
- Warm And Cozy Essential Oil Blends For Autumn Infographic
- Vitamin D Is Great For Your Skin (And Just About Everything Else)
- Sugar To Honey: The Conversion Guide Infographic
- Super-agers! How Can You Become One?
GMOs In The USA: What’s The Big Deal? Infographic
You probably know that GMOs are organisms that were modified in some way or another by the means of genetic engineering.
In many cases, GMOs are infused with DNA from different organisms, such as plants, bacteria or animals, and are therefore called “transgenic.”
What do you think? Don’t forget to write in the comment section down below!
Click on image to enlarge