- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
GMOs In The USA: What’s The Big Deal? Infographic
You probably know that GMOs are organisms that were modified in some way or another by the means of genetic engineering.
In many cases, GMOs are infused with DNA from different organisms, such as plants, bacteria or animals, and are therefore called “transgenic.”
What do you think? Don’t forget to write in the comment section down below!
Click on image to enlarge