- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
12 Absolutely Mind-Blowing Facts About Vitamin E
4. Makes Hair Grow Faster
Everyone wants beautiful, silky hair! The powerful antioxidant compounds in this vitamin can help to repair damaged hair follicles and prevent the corrosion of tissue in the scalp. This will encourage hair to grow in thick and healthy. Vitamin E is also super moisturizing, so it will deeply condition the hair, and even prevents premature graying of the hair! You can mix the contents from two vitamin E capsule in two tablespoon of warm olive oil and massage this into your hair about 30 minutes before your morning shower. Repeat twice a week for best results. You can also add a tablespoon of vitamin E oil to eight ounces of shampoo or condition, and use this daily. Read more how to make hair grow.
5. Fights Wrinkles
This is the perfect oil to use to fight wrinkles, fine lines, and the signs of premature aging. Vitamin E can even reverse damage from environmental toxins and solar radiation. Vitamin E stimulates the production of collagen, which keeps your skin more flexible and elastic, meaning fewer lines and less sagging. You can rub vitamin E oil directly on the skin each evening before bed time. Be sure to eat plenty of foods rich in vitamin E as well.
6. Super Hand Softener
No one wants to be embarrassed by rough, dry, scaly-looking hands! Vitamin E can help you with this! This vitamin will prevent dry skin and even stop the skin on the back of your hands from sagging, making you appear older than you are. You can mix some vitamin E oil in with your favorite lotion or cream. You can also break open a capsule and rub it all over your hands, massaging it in well for at least five minutes, each night before bed.
Continue to Page 3