- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
12 Astounding Health Benefits in This Tropical Fruit Will Surprise You
4. Lowers Cholesterol
With its treasure chest of antioxidants, vitamin C, and fiber, papayas can stop cholesterol from building up in your arteries. An excess of cholesterol can lead to heart disease, hypertension, heart attacks, and stroke.
5. Great Choice for Diabetics
Papaya has a low sugar content, so it’s a great choice for those suffering from diabetes. Eating a diet rich in fiber and healthy, natural foods, such as papayas, can even prevent diabetes from occurring in the first place.
6. Helps to Shed Pounds
Papaya, although it is super sweet to the taste buds, is also super low in calories, so you can feel good about adding it to your diet. Papayas high fiber content helps you to feel full and keep your bowel movements regular, so it makes losing weight easy. When your sweet tooth starts calling, give it a cup of sliced papayas.
Continue to Page 3