- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
12 Astounding Health Benefits in This Tropical Fruit Will Surprise You
7. Prevents Premature Aging
Of course, everyone wants to stay looking as young as possible for as long as possible, but until someone finds that fountain of youth, eating papayas is a good idea. Eating a cup of papayas every day can help keep your skin looking young and stop those wrinkles from forming any sooner than they have to. Papayas are rich in antioxidants, such as beta-carotene, vitamin C, and vitamin E, all of which will prevent your skin from the premature signs of aging that free radicals cause.
8. Eases Menstrual Pain
Women who have pain along with their menstrual cycle should try eating several servings of papaya each day. The enzyme in papayas, called papain, helps regulate menstrual cycles and ease the flow so there is less cramping.
9. Improves Digestion
Many Americans suffer from digestive problems and many of these could be solved if they consumed more papayas. Eating one serving (one cup) of papaya each day can help improve digestion and stop ulcers from forming. The high fiber content in papayas will also help keep the digestive system moving so you will experience fewer episodes of constipation.
Continue to Page 4