- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
12 Little Known Lemon Beauty Benefits (We Love #4!)
2. Skin Rejuvenating Compounds
Who doesn’t want a beautiful complexion? Even men want that Facebook profile picture to reflect younger looking skin! Lemons are high in vitamin C which boosts the production of collagen. This is the building blocks of the skin which keeps it more elastic and prevents wrinkles. Lemons also protect the skin from the damage caused by free radicals. For a truly beautiful complexion, put a dab of honey on a lemon slice and rub this gently over the face. Allow it to work for 10 minutes, and then rinse it off with warm water. Repeat this once or twice each week for a complexion that will have everyone asking you if you had a facelift!
3. Super Anti-Aging Compounds
Free radicals are known to cause the signs of premature aging of the skin including wrinkles, age spots, and fine lines. By applying vitamin C rich lemon juice to your skin, you can prevent wrinkles and age spots from making your face their home. Eating lemons or drinking lemon juice and water each day can help fight free radical damage on the inside as well.
Continue to Page 3