- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
12 Mental Benefits You Can Get From Exercise Infographic
It’s a widely-known fact that regular exercise is good for your physical wellbeing, especially your cardiovascular health and overall body strength. But not many are aware that it can also be extremely beneficial for your mental state.
Apart from giving you more self-confidence and boosting your mood, even comparatively modest regular exercise can be used to reduce the symptoms of depression, anxiety and other mental disorders.
Look at the infographic below to learn about 12 ways in which physical activity can actually improve your mental health and make you feel better!
Do you agree? Write about your experiences in the comments below!
Click on image to enlarge
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.