- The Absolute Best People Food That You Can Share With Your Pooch
- 15 Super Foods For Women Who Want To Be Smarter, Leaner, And Stronger
- The Amazing, Edible Weed That Is Packed With Nutrition
- 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Avoid This One Type Of Food At All Costs!
- 12 Superior Herbs And Spices To Fight The Battle Of The Bulge
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Of This Delicious Tropical Fruit, And Don’t Forget The Seeds!
- The Morning Drink that will Give You A Healthy Liver
14 Super Sources of Clean Protein
Protein, it’s everywhere, right? Sure it is, but when you consider that most protein has been contaminated by antibiotics, pesticides, and heavy metals, it really makes you stop and wonder; what kind of protein am I giving to my body?
Fast food is an absolute no-no, and unless you know for sure that your meat is organic, non-factory farm raised, grass fed, free range meat, you are better off choosing other sources of protein.
Here is our list of the top 14 sources of truly clean protein. Eat up!
This is the only grain that is a source of complete protein as well as amino acids. It cooks similar to the way you cook rice and tastes great as well.
If you can’t find quinoa, try buckwheat. Buckwheat is another grain that can be used for protein.