- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
14 Super Sources of Clean Protein
2. Hemp Seeds
Yes, hemp seeds are completely legal.
Hemp is hypoallergenic and has about 30 percent protein.
Most of the protein in help seeds comes from edestin, which is easily digested and readily available for the body to use.