- Evening Habits That Are Ruining Your Sleep Video
- How Do You Treat A Bee Sting Naturally? Video
- 4 DIY Exfoliating Body Scrubs You Make At Home Video
- 3 Awesome Salad Recipes You Need To Try This Summer Video
- Simple Tips For Taking Better Care Of Your Hands Infographic
- Fascinating Facts About Mushrooms And Their Health Benefits Video
- Make Chemicals-Free Cleaning Supplies Using Essential Oils Infographic
15 Health Benefits You Never Imagined You Could Get From This Beverage
Don’t waste your time drinking pot after pot of coffee, plain, boring water, or those sugar-filled energy drinks! You can get hydrated, get an energy boost and get nutrition all at the same time by drinking herbal tea!
The difference between herbal tea and regular tea (such as black tea) is that herbal tea is made by infusing different parts of plants (such as the leaves, flowers, or roots) in hot water, whereas a true tea comes from the leaves of tea plants.
Besides containing water, herbal teas have tons of health properties, can help you slim down, fight disease, and more! You can serve them hot or cold, depending on the season, and there are so many varieties that you simply cannot get bored!
Want to know more? Keep reading and find out the top 15 benefits of drinking herbal teas!
1. Lowers the Risk of Parkinson’s
Studies have linked the consumption of herbal teas with a lower risk of Parkinson’s disease. Of course, there are plenty of other factors involved in this disease, such as weight, physical activity levels, age, and smoking habits, but several studies have shown that those who consumed herbal teas regularly had a lower risk of developing Parkinson’s.
Continue to Page 2