- 15 Super Foods For Women Who Want To Be Smarter, Leaner, And Stronger
- The Amazing, Edible Weed That Is Packed With Nutrition
- 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Avoid This One Type Of Food At All Costs!
- 12 Superior Herbs And Spices To Fight The Battle Of The Bulge
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Of This Delicious Tropical Fruit, And Don’t Forget The Seeds!
- The Morning Drink that will Give You a Healthy Liver
- How To Save Real Money On Real Food
15 Reasons Why You Should Include Kombucha In Your Diet
Even though kombucha has been available for centuries, this fermented tea has just started to catch on with the popularity of fermented products. Kombucha can be originated from white, black, or green tea. The fermentation process lasts for a week and consists of the addition of a fungal culture and sugar. The culture is a combination of yeast and bacteria.
Kombucha has many health benefits starting with antioxidants, enzymes, amino acids, and polyphenols. It is often referred to as “mushroom tea” and helps with your digestion. Here are additional reasons why you should start sipping on kombucha as soon as you can.
1. Increased energy
When you drink kombucha iron that is in the black tea when it is fermented gives people extra energy. This goes hand in hand with a small amount of caffeine in the tea and B-vitamins. When the iron is released it helps the oxygen reach the tissues which is called chelation.
2. Strengthens immune system
Researchers found D-saccharic acid-1, 4-lactone (DSL), a strong antioxidant, in kombucha after it was fermented. It is not in black tea by itself. This antioxidant reduces oxidative stress as well as suppresses damage to the immune system such as cell damage.
3. Helps with gastric issues
When it comes to gastric illnesses, kombucha has been proven to be as effective in dealing with ulcers as Prilosec, a prescription medication. Kombucha can take care of gastric ulceration effectively and because of the fermentation process it is able to protect the gut lining.
4. It’s a powerful detox substance
Kombucha has the capacity to block any toxic cells that are attacking the liver. It is also able to prevent many liver diseases and keeps oxidative stress away from threatening the liver.
Continue to Page 2