- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
18 Tips For Successful Weight Loss (The Last One Is the Wisest!)
8. Find a form of exercise that you enjoy.
Make sure you find an exercise program that you enjoy doing so you will be more likely to stick with the plan. You should start off slowly. Even a 15-20 minute walk every day is better than nothing.
9. Lift weights three times a week.
Strength training is important if you want to lose weight and tone up your body. You don’t have to worry about building muscle if you lift light weights at higher repetitions.
10. Find smaller plates to eat off of.
You can easily keep yourself satisfied with eating less if you put your food on a smaller plate. Putting a small amount on a large plate will make you feel deprived.
11. Make sure you get enough sleep each night.
If you don’t give your body enough rest, you may find yourself eating because you are tired or bored. Aim for 8 hours of sleep every night and you will keep yourself in the right mindset to lose weight.
12. Make a list of rewards you can use to motivate yourself to reach your goals.
Think of things you can reward yourself with when you achieve each goal. Treat yourself to a manicure, a pedicure, or even just a new color of nail polish.
13. Always plan in advance.
The saying goes if you fail to plan, you plan to fail. Keep simple low carb snacks on you at all times so you won’t feel so tempted to snack on junk food.
Continue to Page 4