- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
20 Foods You Can Add To Smoothies Instead Of Protein Powder Infographic
If you’re on a plant-based diet, having enough protein in your nutrition may be a tricky business. Lucky for us, there is a variety of protein powders that can work wonders in a multitude of recipes.
However, protein powder may be the easiest but not the only way to add more nutritional value to your recipes. Head to the infographic featured below to learn what whole foods you can add to your favorite smoothies instead of it. Also, don’t forget to share it and save for future reference!
Click on image to enlarge