- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
3 Fat Flush Water Recipes You Will Love!
2. Citrus Fruit Fat Flush
- Pitcher that will hold at least 60 ounces of filtered water
- 1 Large organic grapefruit
- 1 Organic tangerine
- 1 Large organic cucumber
- 25 Fresh organic peppermint leaves
Leave the peels on your fruit and slice them into quarters. The cucumber can be sliced into very thin circles. Give your fruits just a little squeeze as you toss them in the pitcher. Fill the pitcher with cold water. You can add ice to your glass if you like your water super cold. Store this in the refrigerator and keep adding water to the pitcher as you drink it. You can keep this for about 5 days, and then start over with fresh ingredients.