- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
3 Fat Flush Water Recipes You Will Love!
If you would like to find a natural way to boost your metabolism and burn a few extra calories this summer, we have the answer for you!
We have three of the best fat flush water recipes that you’ll want to make again and again this summer. These are all cool, refreshing, increase the metabolism naturally, and have less than 10 calories a glass!
Who doesn’t want more energy for these days? All of these recipes will give you tons of energy while you flush fat right out of your body. The best part? They are all easy to make and are so refreshing you can drink them all day long!
Get your grocery list out so you can add some of these ingredients and start making your own fat flushing water mixes tonight!
1. Apple Cinnamon Delight
- 1 Fuji or Honey Crisp organic apple, seeds removed, thinly sliced (leave on the peel)
- 1 Fresh cinnamon stick
- 2 Liters of fresh water
Put the apple slices on the bottom of a pitcher that will hold at least 2 liters of water. Place the cinnamon stick on top. Fill half of the pitcher with ice, the other half with water. This water will have only a hint of flavor. If you like your water with a bit more of a flavor punch, you can add another apple and cinnamon stick to the pitcher or add a few apple slices and a broken piece of cinnamon stick to a large glass, then add your flavored water.
SEE ALSO: Alkaline Water: Healthy or Hype?
Keep your apple cinnamon fat flush water in the fridge for 3 days. After that, toss your apple and cinnamon in the compost bin and make a new batch.
You can start fresh when you have finished each pitcher, or refill it three or four times before you start with a new apple and cinnamon stick. Drink at least one glass before each meal.
2. Citrus Fruit Fat Flush
- Pitcher that will hold at least 60 ounces of filtered water
- 1 Large organic grapefruit
- 1 Organic tangerine
- 1 Large organic cucumber
- 25 Fresh organic peppermint leaves
Leave the peels on your fruit and slice them into quarters. The cucumber can be sliced into very thin circles. Give your fruits just a little squeeze as you toss them in the pitcher. Fill the pitcher with cold water. You can add ice to your glass if you like your water super cold. Store this in the refrigerator and keep adding water to the pitcher as you drink it. You can keep this for about 5 days, and then start over with fresh ingredients.
3. Pomegranate Splash
- Pitcher that holds half a gallon of water
- 8 Ounces of pure, unsweetened pomegranate juice
Unsweetened pomegranate juice might be the hardest part about making this fat flush water! Simply add the juice and water to your pitcher and enjoy! You can pour this over ice for a super refreshing summer time fat flushing drink!