- What You Are NOT Being Told About Autism
- Top Foods That Cause Mucus Or Phlegm And Foods That Prevent It!
- One Type Of Water Can Help Your Skin More Than Any Other
- Pump Up Your Immune System With These Probiotic Foods!
- Save Your Heart, Reduce Signs Of Aging, And Have Tons Of Energy With This 1 Thing
- Cure Your Acne With Your Diet Video
- Huge List Of Essential Oils And Their Uses (You Will Want To Print This!)
3 Fat Flush Water Recipes You Will Love!
If you would like to find a natural way to boost your metabolism and burn a few extra calories this summer, we have the answer for you!
We have three of the best fat flush water recipes that you’ll want to make again and again this summer. These are all cool, refreshing, increase the metabolism naturally, and have less than 10 calories a glass!
Who doesn’t want more energy for these days? All of these recipes will give you tons of energy while you flush fat right out of your body. The best part? They are all easy to make and are so refreshing you can drink them all day long!
Get your grocery list out so you can add some of these ingredients and start making your own fat flushing water mixes tonight!
1. Apple Cinnamon Delight
- 1 Fuji or Honey Crisp organic apple, seeds removed, thinly sliced (leave on the peel)
- 1 Fresh cinnamon stick
- 2 Liters of fresh water
Put the apple slices on the bottom of a pitcher that will hold at least 2 liters of water. Place the cinnamon stick on top. Fill half of the pitcher with ice, the other half with water. This water will have only a hint of flavor. If you like your water with a bit more of a flavor punch, you can add another apple and cinnamon stick to the pitcher or add a few apple slices and a broken piece of cinnamon stick to a large glass, then add your flavored water.
SEE ALSO: Alkaline Water: Healthy or Hype?
Keep your apple cinnamon fat flush water in the fridge for 3 days. After that, toss your apple and cinnamon in the compost bin and make a new batch.
You can start fresh when you have finished each pitcher, or refill it three or four times before you start with a new apple and cinnamon stick. Drink at least one glass before each meal.