- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
3 Step Wild Thing Pose Video
Wild Thing Pose helps to lift your mood and is a good way both to cheer you up and have fun in the process.
Besides the funny element of Wild Thing Pose, it also has some health benefits: the pose stretches your hip flexors and thighs, strengthens your shoulders and upper back, opens the heart, and helps fight depression.
Yoga master Gigi Yogini shares her tips to help you achieve the pose: choosing the point of start, creating energy, use of core strength, and control.
To learn the details of achieving this pose, watch the video below. Was it funny?
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.