- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
- Your First Aid Kit – Herbal Essentials Infographic
- Looking Beautiful Without Makeup? Here Is How Video
- Roasted Beet Hummus – Is It Better Than The Original? Video
- Evening Habits That Are Ruining Your Sleep Video
3 Step Wild Thing Pose Video
Wild Thing Pose helps to lift your mood and is a good way both to cheer you up and have fun in the process.
Besides the funny element of Wild Thing Pose, it also has some health benefits: the pose stretches your hip flexors and thighs, strengthens your shoulders and upper back, opens the heart, and helps fight depression.
Yoga master Gigi Yogini shares her tips to help you achieve the pose: choosing the point of start, creating energy, use of core strength, and control.
To learn the details of achieving this pose, watch the video below. Was it funny?