- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
6 Awesome Autumn Smoothie Recipes
4. Perfect Pear Cranberry Smoothie
This is another paleo friendly smoothie that is also dairy free and gluten free. Loaded with disease fighting antioxidants such as vitamin C, it’s also loaded with fiber. Pears contain a compound that fights off lung and stomach cancers. Pears also taste great! What more reason do you need to slurp this up?!
1 Cup frozen, organic cranberries
2 Medjool dates, pitted
1 Medium organic pear
1 Cup almond milk
½ Teaspoon real vanilla
¼ Teaspoon of allspice
Put all items in the blender and mix on high until smooth and creamy, about 30 seconds. If you want this a bit thicker, add a few ice cubes.
5. Simple Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
When you make this recipe, close your eyes and take a drink. You will swear you are “drinking” a pumpkin pie!
2/3 Cup of fresh organic pumpkin (or canned pumpkin)
1 Cup of organic apple cider (not apple juice)
¼ Teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1 ¼ Cups organic frozen banana slices
¼ Cup of coconut milk
¼ Cup of ice
Add everything to your blender and mix on high for about 1 minute. Serve immediately and enjoy!
6. Figaro for Fall Smoothie
This is a different smoothie that uses the sweet taste of figs. You will find yourself making this one over and over again.
2 Handfuls of greens such as collard greens, baby kale, or baby spinach (read more about leafy vegetables for your health)
½ Medium organic bananas
2 Medium organic figs
½ Cooked organic sweet potato (with the skin)
¼ Cup of hemp seeds
¼ Cup of water or almond milk or coconut milk for smoothness
Place all items in your blender and mix well. You can add ice or a bit of water or almond milk if the smoothie is too thick for your liking. No other sweeteners should be required but if you like you can add a touch of raw, organic honey.