- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
6 Super Quick and Super Easy DIY Personal Care Products
3. Moisturizing Bubble Bath
This wonderful little recipe has only 3 ingredients and if you love to soak in a bubble bath, but find that most commercial bubble baths dry out your skin, you will love this recipe.
You need 1 cup of water, ¼ cup of Castile soap, and 1 ounce of vegetable glycerin. Mix everything together and when your tub is about half full, pour this mixture under the running water. You can add one half to one tablespoon of coconut oil also, if you like, but you won’t get as many bubbles.
You can also double this recipe and save half for next time. Store it in a pretty glass Mason jar and you can even keep it on display next to the tub. Read also about making lavender bath bombs.
4. Super Freshening Toothpaste
Although some people can’t stand the taste of coconut oil, this one has a little flavoring that should make it much more pleasant. Only 4 ingredients as well! You will need:
- 3 Tablespoons of baking soda
- 3 Tablespoons of melted coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of organic stevia extract
- 15 or 20 drops of either peppermint essential oil or cinnamon essential oil– whichever is your preferred flavor.
Simply melt the coconut oil over low heat, and then add all the other ingredients. Mix well and pour into a small tube or jar. Allow to cool until it has hardened and you are ready to go! Keep this in a cool place. If you live in a very warm area, you can store it in the refrigerator. Find out one more recipe of mineralizing toothpaste.
Continue to Page 3