- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
7 Dangerous Fitness Myths Debunked Here
It’s an easy thing to do. You hear advice about an exercise from your high school gym teacher and you pass it on to others.
Your personal trainer tells you something during your gym routine that you think must be true and you pass it on to the girls in the office. Trying to dispel rumors and myths in the world of fitness has proved to be difficult.
Myths and almost truths are everywhere and some of them are actually dangerous to your health! Here we debunk the 7 most popular and dangerous fitness myths around.
Myth Number 1 – Running on a treadmill is safer than running on the streets.
Although running or jogging is a great workout, it does have tremendous impact on your knees. It’s the stress of your body’s weight on your knees that is the problem and that won’t change if it’s the treadmill or the pavement.
The best way to reduce stress on the knees is to vary your workout.