- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
7 Dangerous Fitness Myths Debunked Here
Myth Number 2 – Doing crunches or other abdominal exercises will help you lose belly fat.
Although exercising your abdominal muscles will tone the abdomen area, there is no such thing as spot reducing.
Exercising reduces fat all over and although you can strengthen certain muscle groups, they will not help you lose fat in a particular area. 30 minutes of cardio workout daily, combined with a good diet, will fix that belly fat problem.
Read more about vital exercises you may do.